This program has been designed to offer you the ultimate in NLP trainers training. This will ensure that not only are the pure processes of NLP well taught, but are work-shopped by students in such a way as to ensure greater behavioural flexibility and epistemological enhancement. This training is organised, conducted, assessed, and certified by Inspiritive, Grinder, Bostic and Collingwood.
NLP Trainers Training Course Modules
- Module 1. Trainers' Training with Chris and Jules Collingwood, 9th-13th May 2011.
- Module 2. Trainers' Training with Chris and Jules Collingwood, 14th-17th May 2011.
- Module 3. Trainers' Training (Advanced Presentation Skills) with Dr. John Grinder and Carmen Bostic St Clair, 19th-23rd May 2011.
- Trainers Training Assessment with Chris and Jules Collingwood, 24th May 2011.
Who can attend NLP Trainers Training?
A place at this training is open to anyone who has completed the practical elements of 21576VIC Graduate Certificate in NLP. This program is also open to anyone who has been trained to NLP Master Practitioner level with at least 30 days live NLP training and has discussed their level of knowledge with Chris or Jules Collingwood. Inspiritive reserves the right to decline any application at its discretion.
Please note that attendance at this training does not imply that you will be certified as an NLP trainer automatically. Certificates will be awarded to those who meet all the requirements established by Inspiritive.
Who Should Attend
Anyone holding 21576VIC Graduate Certificate in NLP or minimally, Master Practitioner of NLP certification who wants to develop their NLP further and or enhance their career, including but not limited to:
- Anyone in a change management or corporate background looking to acquire new skills
- Anyone in a teaching, lecturing or training function
- Anyone in an advertising or marketing background
- Anyone from a professional therapy background
- Anyone from a sales or human resources background
- Anyone in entertainment acting
- Management professionals looking for methods to assist with team building and group communication
- Anyone with an interest in developing presentation skills
- Attendance at all days of Trainers' Training and assessment.
- Behavioural demonstration of trainer skills.
- Behavioural demonstration of training skills.
- Content knowledge and design of NLP Practitioner and Master Practitioner level programs
- Complete the design of a three-day program.
What are the benefits of Training with Inspiritive?
- When certified, you will be able to conduct NLP Practitioner level courses.
- When qualified you will be able to conduct NLP Master Practitioner level courses.
- Develop your own unique corporate training modules.
- Develop group oriented perceptive facilitation skills.
- Gain greater personal and professional developement.
- Learn the latest developments in NLP.
- Learn to engage your students' attention in all representational systems and accommodate all learning strategies.
- Refine and extend your modelling abilities.
- Experience and model multiple descriptions from four of the world's most rigorous NLP trainers.
- Gain the ability to conduct a training needs analysis.
- Design systemic interventions to achieve the outcomes determined
- Gain a competitive edge as a trainer, presenter, facilitator and coach.
- Develop leadership skills
- Belong to a distinguished group of trainers who work to restore the standards and define the field of NLP practice.
Partial List of Course Content
- Training Design.
- Learning strategies and their use in training design.
- Layering and nestng exercises.
- Systemic design skills.
- Nested loops.
- Create your own NLP Practitioner and Master Practitioner programs.
- Linear to systemic thinking.
- Building a relationship with your audience.
- Developing vocal flexibility.
- Developing the identity of the trainer.
- Develop and series of trainer states and styles.
- Using your body, voice, tempo and rhythm.
- Calibrate the group.
- Using humour.
- Advanced modelling skills.
- Learning filters - how to recognise and facilitate.
- Cybernetic epistemology.
- Pacing out objections and answering elegantly.
- Motivating and inspiring your audience.
- Developing your identity and an expert modeller.
- Chunking, sequencing and shaping behaviour.
- Adult learning strategies.
- Concepts, principles, processes and delivery.
- logical levels and logical types.
- Testing, evaluating, giving feedback and re-testing.
- Develop the science and art of coaching.
- The emergent learning model.
- Advanced language patterns and metaphor.
- The art of effective debriefing.
- Overcoming barriers to learning.
- Teaching the cognitive unconscious and the conscious mind.
- Framing to punctuate experience.
- Stage anchoring and platform skills.
- Tandem training.
- Handling the open frames.
- Facilitating processes ad giving instructions.
- Facilitating group trance.
- Use of trainer notes, music, colour, props and games.
- Beginnings, endings and benedictions.
- Psycho geography, logistics and assistants.
- Elicit changes and use strategies from the stage.
Come to the source. Train with co-originator of NLP, Dr John Grinder and other leading trainers in the New Code
Dr John Grinder
John Grinder is most notably recognised as the co-creator of Neuro-Linguistic Programming or NLP, universally regarded as the leading edge methodology in the study of human thinking and behavioural patterns.
John has written 14 books in the field of human potential, titles including "Turtles all the way down", "The Structure of Magic" and "Patterns of the Hypnotic Techniques of Milton H. Erickson M.D."
Already recognised as a pioneer in the field of behavioural change John joined Quantum Leap, taking with him the further developed technology of NLP.
John deals with the identification of individual and collective behaviour and thinking patterns at a conscious and unconscious level within organisations. His experience in identifying these patterns allows him to create powerful, specific intervention programs across organisational levels within corporations.
Carmen Bostic St. Clair
Carmen is Managing Director of Quantum Leap, an international organisation dealing with the design and implementation of cross cultural communication systems.
She brings to the field of corporate education 14 years rich experience as preferred advisor to many businesses in mergers and acquisitions on a local and global scale. Her direct hands-on leadership has placed Carmen in an unique position to discover the underlying structures that exist within organisations.
Carmen has written numerous articles and texts in this field of business education. She now spends her time in developing learning cultures in organisations around the world.
Chris is a highly skilled trainer of Neuro-Linguistic Programming with over 21 years experience in coaching, consulting and leading seminars in Australia, New Zealand and the United States.
Chris's background includes extensive training with developers of NLP, including Dr. John Grinder, co-originator of Neuro-Linguistic Programming. Chris is an NLP trainer certified as a trainer by Dr. John Grinder. Chris holds a BA degree in Psychology, a Masters in Applied Science (Social Ecology) a Diploma in Training and Assessment Systems and a Graduate Certificate in Neuro-Linguistic Programming.
As a director of Inspiritive Pty Ltd, he is committed to making high quality NLP available to individuals who demand excellence in their lives. Chris is an experienced Executive Coach and Psychotherapist and is available for Personal Consultations, Corporate training and consulting.
Jules both a trainer of NLP and management consultant specialising in systemic change. She consults to corporate clients in management related areas, and intercultural communication.
Jules' background includes extensive training with developers of NLP, including Dr. John Grinder, Co-originator of Neuro-Linguistic Programming. She is certified as an NLP trainer by Dr. John Grinder. Jules is a registered Psychiatric Nurse. She also has a Degree in Urban Estate Management, a Postgraduate Diploma in Conflict Resolution a Diploma in Training and Assessment Systems and a Graduate Certificate in Neuro-Linguistic Programming.
Prior to leaving the UK in 1992, Jules worked in London with Pace Personal Development LTD, and as associate trainer with John Seymour of Seymour Associates and sat on the Executive Committee of the ANLP, the British professional body for NLP.
Co-director of Inspiritive Pty LTD and a superb negotiator, Jules is committed to making NLP available to all who demand excellence in their lives. She is an experienced Executive Coach and Psychotherapist and is available for personal consultations,corporate training and consulting.
Course Dates and Venue for NLP Trainers Training
For more information or to register, please visit this page.